With so many beautiful communities in York County, picking one can be a challenge. Here are a few aspects of community living that you should take into consideration.
- What’s included? What attracts many couples to community is the unique exterior design and beautiful country side building lots. All models have the unique exterior with many interior upgrades that are not offered in communities
- Community atmosphere. Some communities are designed for families while others are more appropriate for couples without children living at home, and each will offer a unique atmosphere. To get a better sense of the community, talk to people who live there to see how friendly it truly is. From there, you can determine if the community suits your personality.
- Community amenities and location. Communities come with many amenities. Some include elaborate clubhouses with pools and plenty of room for social gatherings, or are situated on golf courses. Others, like Country’s Edge at Donwood
- , are more simply stated with meandering walking trails and nature preserves. Keep in mind that more doesn’t always mean better. Look at the activities you enjoy – and match them to the community amenities you’ll actually use. Also consider conveniences closer to home, such as walking distance to parks or retail shopping.
- Customizable home design. This is, perhaps, one of the most overlooked considerations – choice of complete home design. Most homeowners prefer a large variety of exterior home designs to choose from, but don’t forget about the interior. Our home floor plans are fully customizable to accommodate your heirloom piano and match how you want to live.
Remember to consider all aspects of a community before building your home. This will ensure you pick one you’ll be happy with for years to come.
Learn more about our community in Dover Pa Country’s Edge at Donwood