Summit Point at Elm Tree is a quiet community located in Mount Joy, Lancaster County. Just a few miles off of Route 283, it is no more than a 20-minute drive to Lancaster, York and Harrisburg. The community is convenient to shopping centers, top-notch medical centers, restaurants and the Rapho Township 29-acre community park.
Home Builder Who Offers Custom Floor Plans
As a Summit Point community builder, Dombach Builders offers a variety of duplexes and townhomes to fit your needs and budget. We offer 14 flexible floor plans that are completely customizable. Many home builders say they are a custom-home builder, but we truly are. We can redesign any of our floor plans to meet your needs and how you want to live within your home.
Summit Pointe at Elm Tree – An Easy-Living Community
While Summit Pointe at Elm Tree isn’t specifically a 55+ active adult community, it does cater to those professional or empty-nest couples who wish to spend less time maintaining their home and more time enjoying life. Some of the neighborhood amenities include:
- A friendly Home Owners Association (HOA) that takes care of mowing and landscaping, snow removal and most exterior maintenance on your home, including roof replacement and repairs
- Shopping within walking distance
- Beautiful walking trails and sitting areas throughout the community
- Top-notch medical facilities close by in Lancaster, Hershey and Philadelphia
- For those who love to travel by air, Summit Pointe is about 20 minutes from Harrisburg airport and approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes from the Philadelphia and Baltimore airports. If you prefer to take Amtrak into Philadelphia or New York City for the day, station stops are available in Lancaster and Elizabethtown.
- Easy access to the quaint towns of Mount Joy and Elizabethtown, and only a 15- to 20-minute drive to Harrisburg, York and Lancaster.
- Close to the new-state-of-the-art sports complex, Spooky Nook – home of the US Olympic Field Hockey Team
We encourage you to view some of our Summit Pointe at Elm Tree homes.
If you would like to arrange a visit to our model home or discuss your Summit Pointe home, please contact our Ken or Jeff ®, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org