When you choose Dombach Builders to build your new home or remodel your existing one, you can expect a systematic process that allows us to get to the heart of what you want from your home. Not only does this approach guarantee that we’ll design the best home to fit your needs, but it also keeps you well informed along the way.
Design/Build – A Complete Building Experience
Whether you want to build a custom home, make a change to one of our community home floor plans or remodel your existing home, we have a design department that is ready to serve you. Here is a brief overview of our design/build building and remodeling process:
- Every project starts with us getting to know you. We sit down and talk about your lifestyle, what your expectations are for your home, and the budget you have in mind.
- From there, we develop a preliminary agreement. This is not a contract – but it will give you a general idea of the options and associated costs.
- When you decide to proceed, we begin developing the floor plans and 3D renderings of the highest quality. This is the design of the “design/build process.” Once the desired design is determined, we dig deeper into your project to establish detailed construction plans. These are the plans that will be used to pull building permits and guide us through the construction or remodeling of your home.
- Once the design is agreed upon, we also draw up a fixed-price contract so you know precisely how much your project will cost. If there are changes you wish to make during construction, we’ll draw up a change-order. This will ensure you will always know the total cost of your project.
- During construction, we hold regular construction meetings to keep you informed of the progress we are making and any issues or decisions that must be made. This open communication between builder and homeowner is pertinent to the success of any construction project.
- After construction is complete, we hold a “walk-through” to introduce you to your home and review the warranties that are offered by us and/or the manufacturers.
When building or remodeling your home, our goal is to be in partnership with you. When our time together is finished and your home is complete, our hope is that we didn’t just construct a house, but we also built a friendship along the way.
We invite you to take a look at our Design Gallery to view some of our past custom home or remodeling projects, or if you are ready to talk about your new home or remodeling project, contact us.